Sunday, August 19, 2012

Empire State from Madison Square Park

Returned from first ever trip to the USA with loads of instant images from the SX70 Folding SLR, 250 and 103 Land Cameras.
Our hote, the Broadway Plaza was a few blocks up from the flat iron building and about 15 blocks from Times Square. The Hotel is to be recommended in all regards.
Here I had wandered off by myself early in the morning, there were some street cleaners and joggers to keep my company as I made my first exposure using the new Impossible Test Film. This latest incarnation of the "Polaroid-Type" emulsion requires no shielding from light once it spits out of the camera. Finally, the Impossible team are getting close to the original Polaroid performance.
The colour is not optimised but the muted, almost sepia like tones I think work well.

Shot from Madison Square Park looking North up 5th Avenue.

Keep It Analogue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thοught thiѕ partіcular scriρt has been the coolest aѕpеct ever.


Нere is my web site - Green Smoke Discount Code