Thursday, February 15, 2007

Not posted for a while, thought I'd better add a few words (even if I am talking to myself!!) - actually I had a couple of people look at a couple of scanned photos I posted on the photo.net forum www.photo.net/photos/warboyssnapper so I'm grateful to "Watermark of Merni" - mysterious huh and Ovidiu-christian cojocarita for their comments.

I've been in the darkroom a bit recently, been concentarating on some frustrating negatives from a friend's wedding, all hand held, indoors on a rainy Saturday. My Bessa R3a was loaded with Neoppan 1600 which helped.

Hope to do more from last year's trip to Prague soon, probably another 6 or so to post.

My Wife and I are taking a trip to Venice in the Autumn (that's the fall if you are in the USA) and we get to leave the kids at home, how great is that! - wandering around, time for picture making, good food and wine, heaven.

All for now, take care and God bless

No comments: