Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Underground - Prague, January 2006


Back to the Prague images.
Printed deliberately in a way to convey the emotions I felt at the time of taking this picture, there was something slightly foreboding about this apparently innocent entrance to Prague's underground system, the stairs descend into a black hole.....if you dare enter will you ever see the light of day again?
All those people walking past in the background, don't they realise the entrance to a subterranean hell is right under their noses?.....or do I have an over active imagination?
Look at the guy on the poster in the background, I wonder how his gig went? There seems to be a big music scene in Prague and you are never far away from some live music in a bar or club.
My Wife and I celebrated my 40th Birthday in Prague and we saw a fantastic Czech blues band in a timy underground club, I'll post a picture later on.
All for now, take care.

No comments: