Sunday, January 15, 2012

Great Yarmouth with the Polaroid 103



An overnight trip to Great Yarmouth on a cold January evening.
Before driving home on the Saturday I walked along the seafront with the 103 Automatic Land Camera and the 420 Automatic Land Camera. The 103 was loaded with Fuji 3000b and the 420 with Fuji 100c silk.

Seaside towns out of season look drab, deglected, unloved and expectant.....what great places to look to "see what things look like photographed".

Now, I have shot many rolls of traditional film in GY over the years, and many other seaside towns come to that but since I got hooked on instant photography my desire to record my home town and the Fenlands where I have lived for 11 years has been rekindled with a passion.

So, to kick off here are three observations from this cold January trip.

No comments: